Monday, July 2, 2007

Rebuttal

Recently, journalist Jared Taylor spoke at some Conservative Convention at some University. Long story short, it was an extremely infuritating speech, and I just couldn't handle how exasperated it made me to consider the fact that this man is given any credibility at all when he rambles on about his perspectives based on conclusions that make little or no sense whatsoever.

What angered me the most was that I felt that I was both a better speaker AND thinker, and yet this man is an accomplished writer while I remain a broke college student. I felt that it was only because he happens to be in the public domain that he actually gets the attention he has.

I realized then that, especially in this day and age, I have just as much capability to be broadcasted as he does. Ergo, I decided to film a rebuttal.

So, without further ado, Mr. Jared Taylor:








And now, my rebuttal (in four installments):







Thank you very much for watching.

No comments: